Back to Getting help

If you, or someone you know, is at risk of harm don’t ignore it. Contact your local social work department and share your concerns. Everything you tell them will be dealt with in the strictest confidence – you don’t even have to give your name, if you don’t want to.

To find your local social work services details, please select your council area below: